Saturday, November 27, 2010

Yuva Path’10, Chennai (25th Nov 2010)

I am not belongs to any member of the party, even though I never missed mark my ballot/vote in parliament, legislative or village panchayat elections.

Last week end I went to Garden city ( Bangalore ) for official purpose while return I came with Annan ( Brother in Tamil ) Surulivelan ( Youth Congress President for Madurai West Assembly, Youth Dynamic , Can do attitude guy ). During our train journey, he told me that, he is going for welcoming Yuva Path’10 members ( Kanyakumari to Chennai by Walk) . I knew little about Yuva path, because Suruli told me long back about that and he gave grant welcome for Yuva path members in Melur, Madurai Dist (my native town).

Suruli was insisting to book return to Bangalore. After we reached Chennai, I went to his hotel room and book tickets in Online.

I called him the Suruli and asked can I come and see your Youth Congress event. He agreed and asked to me Kamaraj Memorial Hall in Teynampet, Chennai. After my office hours, I took a bus to Teynampet.

During my bus journey, I observed few things about chennai. Moving traffic in peak Hours, Lot of fly over, lot of subways and lights in Road. I was thing in my mind, Chennai is very good for facilities. Somehow I felt it is missing in favorite place.

After crossing saidapet, I was able to notice lot of Congress posters and banners. I was able to see familiar face in most of the posters. He is Vardharajan ( Youth Congress Vice President for Tamilnadu). Few lines about Vardhan, Good personality, high listen skills, always accept and understand others concern. He is another Annan for us (our classmates and our local friends in Madurai).

Celebrations:

I went late to that function. When I entered the Hall, the main speaker finished his speech. I was not to know about that what he spoke. But I got a chance for listen the Yuvaraj Speech (Youth Congress President for Tamilnadu). He was speaking about youngster to actively participant in polities, Central Govt scheme, Road map for youth congress and thanking participant for Walk.

I missed to wish Varadhu for this successful event in auditorium, but I called and wished by phone.

After that function, Suruli introduced to me few Madurai level party leaders. In between one of our friend called us.

He is Sambath Kumar. Few lines about Sambath, He is young and dynamic Engineer working in software. He is doing lot of social services for especially rural developments with support of MaduraiIT-ians Group. He visited lot of schools and colleges in Madurai and surrounding districts for awareness about IT & Non-IT jobs career opportunities with MaduraiIT-ians members. His Speech was great inspiration for school and college students. He is regularly conducting awareness program My applause to sambath for this initiation and promptness.

We were discussing about Yuva path program as well as pro and cons of this program.

I definitely believe that, One day Vardharajan and Surulivelan become good position in Congress and good level in politics like MLA ,MPs..

I said bye to sambath and Suruli , and return to room.


3 comments:

  1. I do agree Surluivelan definitely sign in Politics..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you missed to mention my name...i too called you ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see from your writing that you started reading standard English magazines...Keep going friend !

    ReplyDelete