Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tamilnadu Agricultural University,Coimbatore( 18th Jun 2010)

I born and brought up in agriculture based family, but I have never visited any technical or scientific institution about Agri. There is one Agriculture College is very close to my village, among so many years, I have visited that college only once.

I got a change to visit the prestigious institution “Tamil nadu agricultural university”,Coimbatore for my cousin’s Undergraduate counseling.

In University Campus, I spoke with few students in the campus to enquired about campus and course curriculum.

Before that I went to Marudha Malli Murgan temple and Bharathiyar University located in the same corridor.

We returned to native after counseling , via route Coimbatore -> Palladam -> Dharapuram -> Oddanchatram -> sempatti -> Madurai.

My Coimbatore navigation and Ticket booking guide done Arunkumar, he is working with me in same team.. Thanks to Arun for Virtual Guide to Cotton City

No comments:

Post a Comment